SYLVANIA 54068 - Stage and Studio - HMI - 2500 Watt - Metal Halide
- HID Bulbs produce high output for their size making them a compact powerful & efficient light source
- HID Bulbs are used for general lighting, professional lighting fixtures, growing applications
- HID bulbs put out around 3-5 times greater output (lumens per watt) than traditional halogen bulbs
- Osram Sylvania Double-Ended bulb, 2500W,
- Base: SFa21, Rated Life (hours): , Color Temp: 6000K, LM
Details: The OSRAM HMI 2500 W/S XS is a double-ended metal halide lamp in particular compact design. The shorter lamp arms allow the construction of smaller luminaries. The XS-Technology is applied increasing the thermal robustness of the lamp, but forced cooling is mandatory anyway. The "Osram HMI" 2500 W/S XS is characterized by a high luminous flux and hot restart ability.
Item Condition: New